Sunday, May 24, 2009

This Year's Rent...

I stumbled across this piece in today's Independent, singing the praises of the DCU troupe that are set to perform 'Rent' in The Olympia next month.

I have found myself taking on responsibility for the production's wardrobe once more. Darning needles at the ready...

If you haven't seen the show yet, you better pencil it into your diary now. Check out this here video of the show, from its initial run in The Helix, for a taster of what to expect:



Tickets for the bigger, better and even more AIDS-riddled production in The Olympia can be booked here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom saw it, scanned it and emailed it to me! And thanks for posting that clip. Wow... I missed so much... *tear*

Joey said...

There are more clips on the Tube of You.

I could probably send over a DVD if you'd like?

Anonymous said...

Steve said he has one for me, he just hasn't got around to posting yet... I might get him to post it my Kerry home and my mom can bring it over with her next month. Thanks though!

Darren said...

Yep - really looking forward to this.