Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friends Of Dorothy

A few days ago, I e-mailed my friend Nuala Soc to draw her attention to Run Toto Run, who I thought were very much her 'bag'. However, it would appear that checking her e-mail account is not Ms. Soc's 'bag' because, when I asked her what she thought of the band, she didn't have a spherical notion what I was talking about.

Hopefully, when she does get around to checking the Manchester-based four piece, she'll discover that they're quite lovely. Their music is very 'cutesy' but manages to avoid being overly saccharine or twee.

I'm particularly enamoured with their interesting take on Passion Pit's 'Sleepyhead':


One of the band members appears to be missing. Let's hope they've noticed.

[Image: Myspace]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your taste in music is incredible.

Joey said...

Well, thank you for saying so. I like inflicting it on cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

Using your own blog title in a post ....Priceless.