Sunday, August 17, 2008

About Me...

Hi. I'm Joey. Welcome to Spherical Notions.

The site is my way of sharing things I like and love with anybody who might be interested. Posts are predominantly music-related, but occasionally I'll share other things that get me excited.

I enjoy many types of music, commercial and otherwise, but I prefer to write about by new or emerging artists that I think deserve a bigger audience. I've a particular weakness for pop music with a bit of bite.

I'm currently working as a journalist (among other things) in the fair city of Dublin, Ireland. I'm very interested in opportunities to write for publications that share my enthusiasm. If you would like me to write for you, contact me at joeykavanaghfreelance[at]gmail[dot]com.

If you have some music you'd like me to listen to, or just want to say hello, please email joey[at]sphericalnotions[dot]com.

No comments: