Thursday, May 14, 2009

Croí an Choinín

I posted some stills from Florence & The Machine's new video for 'Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)' a couple of days ago. The video itself has now materialised and it's suitably ethereal and fantastical. I love it.



There's a certain Mad Hatter's Tea Party vibe to the whole affair, isn't there?

Incidentally, the lovely Dave McGovern drew my attention to this amazing video, which features a dance track made up almost entirely of pieces of dialogue from Disney's Alice in Wonderland.



I can't help but hear Alice say 'Mary said follow it along but I won't grovel'. Amazing.

6 comments:

we're having a moment said...

AMAZING dance remix!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the video! It's perfect! And it reminds me of a Zooey Deschanel editorial in issue 7 of Lula (if I could find a link I would send it to you and you would agree).

slayton491 said...

FLorence and the MAchine are amazing!! Can't wait to see live in the summer!!!

http://slayton491.wordpress.com/

Joey said...

I'm so jealous.

Wish somebody would sponsor me an Oxegen ticket.

Patrick said...

Where can I get an MP3 of Rabbit Heart? I've searched high and low. Nowt.

Patrick said...

Never mind, found it after a LOT of digging