Wednesday, February 18, 2009

None For You, Gretchen Weiners

Neither Lyndsay nor I progressed to the shortlists for the Irish Blog Awards, which are taking place this weekend. I'm not surprised by my own omission but I'd hoped that Lyndsay might bag a spot among the finalists.

Those who did make the cut in the 'Popculture' category all seem pretty deserving. BifSniff's blog brought this lovely response to the new Pepsi logo to my attention. It's a source of comfort at this time as I continue to battle with my addiction to caffeinated drinks.

[Image: Blow At Life]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid blog awards ....it's all about who you're friends with anyway! You guys rock!

Also much love for the Candy Cane Man reference! :P

Anonymous said...

Heehee that's brilliant!

And hey, there's always next year... or other awards...