Friday, February 13, 2009

Charles Darwin Has Tagged You in a Note on Facebook...

I only recently became aware of the 'notes' function on Facebook and started using it to import my blog posts on to my Facebook profile.

A couple of weeks ago, I got a message from Facebook saything that I had been 'tagged' in a note written by sister Julie called '25 Random Things About Me'. The idea is that you divulge twenty-five interesting facts about yourself and tag the same number of people to do likewise. Julie's currently on a semester in Florida so I figured it must be some fad in American universities and didn't think too much of it.

It wasn't long before '25 Things' began cropping up all over the place though and I realised it was spreading across the social networking site like the clappers. I stumbled upon this article by Slate, charting the evolution of '25 Random Things About Me' courtesy of UnaRocks, which is interesting on a number of levels.

Expect '25 Random Things About The Bubble Boy' to surface any day now.

[Image: Science Blogs]

No comments: