Thursday, January 21, 2010

Super News

The lovely boys from supersuperdisco have been kind enough to give me and Eimear a shot at spinning some tunes at their night this coming Saturday at Tripod. We're on from 11 - 1 so, if you fancy comg to offer some moral support and/or have a bit of a boogie, let me know and I'll do my best to get you on the guestlist.

Wonderfully wacky ensemble The Amazing Few will also be staging their Tennessee Sweepstakes Pageant Show downstairs on the night so it's shaping up to be a bit of a mad one.

Oh, and any suggestions for our setlist would be very much appreciated.

2 comments:

Karen Howley said...

Cool as - how did ye get on last night? I'm sorry I missed out.

Joey said...

Went really well, thanks Karen.

Got to play 'Outta My Head' by Ashlee Simpson. Amazing.