Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hit Me With Lightning

I've already set my alarm clock to get up early on Saturday and book myself a ticket for Ellie Goulding's debut Irish headliner in The Academy on 14th of March.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly tickets for the gig are snapped up and whether topping all those 'tips for 2010' lists has translated into genuine interest in her music. I'm certainly not taking any chances anyway.

Meanwhile, some very reliable sources have been suggesting that there are some life-changing remixes of Ellie's debut 'major label' single, 'Starry Eyed' in the pipeline.

In the meantime, we'll have to make to do with the brand new mix of 'Starry Eyed', with a new vocal and spruced up production, which will hopefully infiltrate radio station playlists galore in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh yeah, I really like it. It's different but not hugely so.