Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If You Lust For Me Tonight...

...I'll let you drive off in the morning.

The fourth season of Skins is scheduled to return later this month and I, for one, can't wait.

The show's website is a fantastic accompaniment, offering glimpses behind the scenes, information on music used in the show and a range of other content.

Over the past few days, individual teasers for the show's characters have been uploaded and it seems those behind the series are continuing a tradition of teaming top-notch visuals with brilliant music.

Pandora Teaser:



Song from Pandora's clip: Toro Y Moi - Low Shoulder

J.J. Teaser:



Song from JJ's clip: Ali Love - Diminishing Returns

Today I stumbled across the full trailer, featuring a track by Designer Drugs, and it's managed to drive my level of anticipation up another few rungs.

Skins Series 4 Trailer:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not getting my hopes up for this!

And yeah obviously I'll be ticking things off as I go along ....that's just the first draft of the list to see what people think!

Joey said...

Oh really? Did you not like the third series?

I didn't to begin with but, by the end, I preferred the Skins 3 cast to the original one.

Anonymous said...

Hey, was wondering...do you know the name of the song used in the Pandora mini-promo???
thanks a bunch

Joey said...

Sorry, I haven't a clue. It's been wrecking my head.

Anonymous said...

found it! the song is
Low Shoulder by Toro Y Moi

Joey said...

Thank you, Anonymous!

Nice work.

Been listening to the Ali Love song from J.J.'s all day.