Wednesday, July 29, 2009

About Uffin' Time

Last week, electro-raunchpot Uffie announced on her Myspace that her long-to-the-point-of-ridiculous-awaited album has been completed.

She'd want to get some new material out pronto because, if she holds off for much longer, Kesha (of Flo Rida featuring Kesha fame) is gonna get away with completely ripping off her sound.

When I first heard Kesha's track 'Tick Tock', I was amazed at the similarities between the track and Uffie's collaboration with Justice, 'The Party'. Even down to the fake English accent.

After initially wanting to see her burned at the stake, Kesha's track has grown on me something shocking and, if Uffie doesn't quit faffing around, I may be left with no option but to cross over to the dark blonde side:

1 comment:

Maralie said...

Never said better. I am so glad that Uffie is stepping up to the plate. Ke$ha is freaking wank.

Anyhow, has Uffie heard about that blond chick yet? I want to know what she thinks about it.