Sunday, July 05, 2009

Mean Green Music Machine

I was only saying last week to Eimear that I knew very few people heading to Oxegen this year but, all of a sudden, everyone seems to be trying to muscle in on the festival fun (myself and Eimear included.)

I know most people are smashed broke and, as such, keeping their eyes peeled for competitions to win free tickets. So, I thought I'd draw your attention to a competition being run by the brand spanking new Heineken Music website.

Heineken Music are giving away four VIP camping tickets here but you'd want to act fast because the deadline for entries is tomorrow at 4pm. There's actually a lot of decent content on the site if you care to mosey around, including Oxegen day-by-day highlights from respected music journo, Jim Carroll.

2 comments:

Alan D said...

cheers joey. i already entered the state one. really want t go.

lil D said...

Yeah thanks for the heads up Joey. A VIP ticket would be sweeeet. Oh wait... what's this? In my hand? A VIP ticket! For where? For OXEGEN?

lol-o-modesty