Monday, August 03, 2009

Flashing Some Thigh

I was kind of surprised to learn recently that Florence, of 'and the Machine' fame, is only 22-years-old. I had her pegged as being much older. It's not that she's especially haggard-looking or anything but her music and videos just seem very 'mature' for somebody younger than me, I guess.

The video for 'Drumming Song' certainly seems a bit 'younger' than the ones that accompanied her previous singles. Her skimpy shorts showcase some fairly youthful pins and the choreographed dance-routine is worthy of some fresh-faced Disney brat.



She will be releasing 'Cosmic Love' at some point. Right?

[Image: Last.FM]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you read the interview with her in Nylon's music issue? She sounds like deadly fun on a night out. Wish she was my friend.