Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Affairs

Apologies for being something of a Marinaphile but I just stumbled across the cover art and track-listing for 'The Family Jewels'.

It's a shame that 'Jealousy' didn't make the cut but there's a couple of new tracks on there like 'Rootless' and opener 'Are You Satisfied?' that I'm eager to hear.

Tracklist:

01. Are You Satisfied?
02. Shampain
03. I Am Not A Robot
04. Girls
05. Mowgli's Road
06. Obsessions
07. Hollywood (Infected Your Brain)
08. The Outsider
09. Hermit The Frog
10. Rootless
11. Numb
12. Guilty

The album is due out next February. The countdown starts here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the Marinaphile. I'm madly in love with her. The last video you posted, she's awesome. I watched the video for Mowgli's Road today, INSANE, in the most amazing way possible. I must have all she makes.