Monday, November 30, 2009

Actually, My Name's Marina...

I unwittingly jumped the gun a bit when I posted the video for Marina & The Diamonds' 'Hollywood (Infected Your Brain)' after some brat had leaked it.

Thankfully, Marina has officially unveiled it now, so you can feast your eyes on it here without worrying about being chased down by the feds:



The song is up to Marina's usual obscenely high standards and she's looking damn foxy in the video.

Plus, it's probably more likely to grace MTV and the likes than the 'arty' videos for 'Mowgli's Road' and 'I Am Not A Robot'. Well played.

4 comments:

Paula said...

LOOOOOVE it.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be one of Marina's diamonds :')

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey said...

I'm so glad you share my appreciation of Marina, Christian. Makes me feel less creepily obsessive :)