Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Virgin Blogocides

Those responsible for The Chancer have followed UnaRocks' lead and laid their blog to rest. I regularly read both these blogs, particularly UnaRocks, and frankly I'm a little confused as to why they've decided to call it a day.

One theory I have is that the influx of Paddies to the blogosphere in recent months has made blogging a little too 'mainstream' for these former titans of the Irish blogging scene but perhaps the muddled explanations they offer in their final posts are genuine.

Miss you long time, guys.

[Image: Flickr]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get really annoyed with people who refuse to do/like things as soon as they're considered 'mainstream' ....it's so fickle and pretentious!

Joey said...

I think I can be like that to an extent about music and stuff. It's very silly though.