Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fiddle With Fate

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that Daithí O' Droney will reign supreme in 'The All Ireland Talent Show' tonight.

I've made no secret of my love for Daithí's violin-driven ditties in the past and tonight looks set to be the first time in years that I vote in a reality TV show (the last time was for Anna Nolan to win Big Brother, I think). I'd encourage you to check out the stuff on his Myspace and throw a vote his way if you like what you hear.

If Daithí wins tonight, he'll walk away with €50,000, which I'm sure he'll put to good use. I've had a substantial amount of traffic to my site from google searches of variations of "all ireland talent show violin boy" so I guess that bodes well for his chances. Irrespective of the final result, I reckon he's got a bright future ahead of him.

[Image: Myspazz]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work on the show every sunday and saw him in rehearsals today. He blows me away!