Sunday, March 29, 2009

Making Mischief

Check out the poster and trailer for the upcoming 'Where The Wild Things Are' movie adaptation:





The book upon which this movie is based was one of my favourite bedtime stories as a child so it's a real blast of nostalgia to see it being brought to the silver screen by director Spike Jonze.

I think the use of Arcade Fire's 'Wake Up' in the trailer works excellently and news that Karen O is involved with the score for the film bodes very well indeed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never read the book but I really want to see the film. A girl I work with at BB's is going to be in an off-Broadway stage adaption of it next month which should be good!

Paula said...

OH MY GOD- childhood fave in coming-to-life SHOCKER. i'm so excited.

Liana said...

i cried, blood, tears of blood.