Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where's Your Head At?


I'm fine. Just fine.

I've been pretty much house-bound for the past few days (thanks to a particularly stubborn throat infection) and it's afforded me a bit of time to pause and reflect on 'where I'm at'. Turns out, I'm reasonably happy.

Which is nice to know, I guess.

I suspect things might get a little more dramatic (in more than one sense of the word) when I relocate to bonnie Edinburgh for August. This is convenient because I imagine that'll probably be pretty close to the time that I'll get bored of being 'content' and set about rocking the boat a little to sabotage the tranquility.

I guess, essentially, this is a blog about not having anything particularly obvious to blog about. I think maybe it's important to crystallise these 'plateaus' though so that, when things do get messy, you have proof that there were good times and there more than likely will be again.

Or maybe I'm talking shit. But hey, isn't that what this blogging business is about?

1 comment:

TheMiseducationOf said...

EDINBBURRRRAAAAAAAAAAA

Gona be trouble...!



wooop wooppp!xxx