Sunday, July 06, 2008

Nadal Won



My brief post to announce my triumphant return to the blogosphere was made during one of the numerous weather-induced pauses of play in the longest Wimbledon Men's Singles Finals of all time.

But let's not speak of sport.

As I mentioned in the previous post, a few blog-related incidents in recent days have prompted me to revive the incredibly short-lived 'Confessions of The Bubble Boy'.

I guess it might make sense to start afresh but I think it might make for interesting reading in 30 years time to look back upon my various failed attempts at maintaining a blog. I probably should catalogue them in the same place, for the sake of simplicity.

I've just spent the best part of two hours tinkering with the layout of the interface (trying in vain to give it a 'bubble' theme) so I think that shows a little bit more commitment than my half-hearted attempt at blogging back in '05.

I'm also considering changing the name. 'Confessions of' is so clichéd and, for some reason, brings to mind a godawful Lindsay Lohan movie. We shall see.

No comments: