Monday, July 28, 2008

The Barometer of Judgement


Love it:

Edinburgh - It's gonna be my home for the next month.

Dr Pepper - I've recently rediscovered how amazing it is. Reminds me of the Summer of '00 when I first fell for the Doctor...

New Look Last.fm - Many users have bemoaned the latest revamp but I quite like how it allows me to play down the fact that Britney's been played almost 400 times on my Itunes.

Zoot Woman
- For once, my favourite new band aren't Nordic.

Muppets and Sesame Street
- First the genius Feist 'Counting to Four' video, now this meeting of two cultural icons.


Shove it:

The O2 - O2 customers getting preferential treatment at the newly refurbished Point Theatre? Fook right off.

Getting Wires Crossed - I thought when she said she was 'picking up the tickets' for The Dark Knight, that included a ticket for me. Apparently not.

Kerry Katona
- Smoking, drinking and doing God knows what else whilst up the duff. Sickening.

Brushes with The Law
- 'Nuff said.

The Script
- Ireland's answer to The Frey. MOR is less sometimes.

No comments: