Saturday, February 13, 2010

Emerald Warriors

It's no secret that I am an embarrassingly avid Marina & The Diamonds fan and, as such, I'm delighted that Eimear and I have been given the chance to DJ at next Thursday's Listen | Love, which is serving as an album launch of sorts for her debut album, 'The Family Jewels'.

If you fancy hearing the album in full, a day before it officially hits the shops, as well as busting a move to tunes provided by DJs from Super Super Disco, C U Next Tuesday, Áit Ait and Come As Soon As You Hear, I suggest you haul your ass down to Tripod on the 18th.

Rumours abound that Ms. Diamandis will be making her own contribution to the celebrations but your guess is as good as mine as to what this might entail exactly.

Full details of the event will be posted to the Facebook page throughout the week.

In the meantime, I'd like to bagsy this Monsieur Adi Remix of 'Obsessions' before any of the other DJs get their filthy mitts on it.

Marina & The Diamonds - Obsessions (Monsieur Adi Remix)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love you for being a Marina fan. She's so great. I can't get over it. That mix is so good!! Her voice is so beautiful. Have you seen this video of her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JHINokmH6w&feature=player_embedded

I don't which Hollywood version I like better.

Joey said...

Yeah. It's amazing. She's so fantastic. You need to catch her live, Christian.

The album is phenomenal. Hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on a copy.

Flashback said...

really looking forward to this!