Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lights & Music

Fresh from picking up her Critics' Choice Brit Award, Ellie Goulding has released this nifty little widget, with minute-long previews of tracks from her forthcoming album, 'Lights'.


You might notice that a number of the demos that were floating around have been radically re-jigged for the album, most notably 'Wish I Stayed' and 'Guns and Horses'.

I'm really looking forward to hearing these tracks performed live at her Dublin gig at The Academy on March 14th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I like how different those two tracks are! Love everything else. Excited to hear it in full.

Breaking More Waves Blog said...

The Writer is also readically different to the simple acoustic version that was on her myspace

G said...

I too am worried about the re-jigging of these tracks... I'm not sure how I feel about them :( I loved guns and horses so much already... and 'every time you go' and 'the writer' were both favourites of mine when they were acoustic. now I'm not sure.. hmm.. oh ellie.. I hope you've made the right production choices!