Monday, June 22, 2009

I Could Tell That You Wanted To...

I've been kind of on the fence about Australian pop pixie Lenka until now. I really liked her track 'Trouble Is A Friend', which has been the subject of some great remixes, but I found some of her other stuff a little bit overly-cutesy and saccharine. 

Today, however, I stumbled upon her version of 'Jump In The Pool' by Friendly Fires, which was performed for BBC Radio's 'Live Lounge'.

Consider me a fully-fledged member of the Lenka fan club.


[Image: MTV]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bubbleboy, thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope you went over to give me a vote ;) Do you do art too? :)

Anonymous said...

amazing. I know why you finally fell for her :) Brilliant song. thank you for inspiration through my days. you really help to make me smile and wonder

Joey said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, storytellin. I'm really glad you like some of the same things I do. :)