Saturday, January 03, 2009

Tagged

Lyndsay tagged me to play a game.

The rules are as follows:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

Here goes:

This picture was taken last May after I received an e-mail from my friend Ann Marie requesting an "upclose pic of yourself, maybe wearing something unusual". The picture was to be used in a personalised version of the boardgame 'Guess Who?' that was being made as a birthday present for our friend, Jo-Ann. This was a failed attempt at taking the photo. I think I may have pressed the button on the camera before I was entirely ready. Oops.

Lyndsay has already ear-marked three of the most likely candidates for me to tag so I'm going to go with: Eimear R, Michael, Noel and Maeve.

No comments: