Sunday, December 26, 2010

Guinea Pig Hair In A Twisted Mouth

One of my resolutions for the new year is to read a lot more books. Over the past few months, I've dedicated the majority of my reading time to hefty 'lifestyle magazines', so weaning myself off these will be a major coup.

If I'm allowed the occasional concession, I'll more than likely indulge in Wonderland Magazine, who always feature a nice pick'n'mix of emerging musicians in their interviews and photoshoots.

The current issue features Mike Hadreas, aka Perfume Genius and this video of Mike crooning 'Lookout, Lookout', a delicate ballad recounting the Mary Bell murders, was recorded during the shoot.



In other Perfume Genius news, a studio version of 'Dreeem', which I posted about before, has surfaced. It's one of three new tracks that were added to his album 'Learning' for its recent re-release.

Perfume Genius - Dreeem



A second new track, 'Your Drum', can be heard here.

No comments: