Monday, September 08, 2008

The Barometer of Judgement


Love It:

Dublin Fringe Festival - Perhaps I'm biased but genuinely think my new employers have really upped their game with this year's festival. The Spiegel Garden located in The Iveagh Gardens is especially magical.

Blogging
- Everyone's getting into it these days. Perhaps it is a self-indulgent practice but I look forward to checking some of my best buds' latest posts when I log onto the interwheb.

Autumn
- It's my favouite season of all. I'm not sure how it reflects on me as a person that my favourite time of year is when nature begins to die but there you have it.

Wrigley's Extra Fusion Chewing Gum
- Fruity-flavoured gum to cater to those of us enlightened enough to realise that mint is the source of all evil.

Successful Friends - It's so interesting to see how people I know are coping in The Real World. As it happens, most of them are kicking The Real World's ass, thank you very much.


Shove It:

The Rain - Stop please.

The New Boyzone Track - In fairness, they were godawful first time around so I'm not sure why I'm surprised by the atrociousness of their new material. Leave it to Gary Barlow and Co, lads.

Money Problems - I still owe €300 on the credit card my parents don't know I own. Oops.

You're Only Massive Split - Apparently, my new favourite band split amicably earlier in the Summer and the only reason I got to see them at Electric Picnic was because they were 'fulfilling outstanding commitments'. Maebh is going to contunue as a solo act, using the same name apparently. I kind of preferred the other girl, Megan. Oh well.

Missing Out - I'm missing about five 21sts this month because of work and other commitments. I also wish I could have gone on The Boat Trip for at least a couple of days. Bah, humbug!

1 comment:

A-Chick-Named-Hermia said...

I like the barometer ....and I too love Autumn ...not quite summer, not quite winter ....more wummer! mmmmmmm wummer .....