Sunday, January 16, 2011

Don't Just Walk All Over Broken Hearts

Icona Pop are Stockholm-based electro fiends Caroline Hjelt & Aino Jawo. The pair are currently being touted as rising stars by trendy French boutique label, Kitsuné but, even if global domination eludes them, they've certainly conquered my affections.

There are sparse details about the pair, who are presumably pursuing that 'endearing' strategy of shrouding themselves in mystique, and I've only been able to track down a couple of tracks. Even so, I've heard more than enough to know they're very much 'my bag'. I'm particularly fond of 'Manners'.

Manners (Extended)

Still Don't Know



Icona Pop - Manners (Elof Remix)

2 comments:

Luo said...

Cannot get that Manners track out of my head, great tune.

Anonymous said...

I like this a lot.