Saturday, January 22, 2011

Take A Snapshot Inside Of My Soul

After releasing a slew of genius mash-ups last year and, more recently, this 'collaboration' with Deadmau5, it seems travelling circus performer-turned-popstar Neon Hitch is finally set to release some music of her own.

Two dub-infused remixes of a track called 'Am I Dreaming?' recently surfaced and now comes 'Get Over You', the first single from her debut album.

'Get Over You' is a soaring pop-ballad produced by Benny Blanco and written by Sia and, although I'm not entirely convinced that this is the song to break her into the mainstream, those credits make me optimistic for the calibre of songmaking on the album.

Neon Hitch - Get Over You

Neon Hitch feat. Liam Horne - Am I Dreaming (Easy Does It Remix)

Neon Hitch - Am I Dreaming (ROBOPOP Remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get Over You sounds like a Cheryl Cole track. Am I Dreaming is nice. Can't decide which remix I like better. Maybe the ROBOPOP one because it's less obvious.