Monday, May 10, 2010

Rude Remixed

I've never had particularly strong feelings about Rihanna and, frankly, thought the most interesting things about her were her domestic difficulties and bizarre pronunciation of the word 'paper'.

However, I will gladly concede that her recent single 'Rude Boy' is one of the best pop singles of the past twelve months and has, deservedly, been inescapable the past few months.

The song is notable also for the fact that it seems to lend itself extremely well to souped up, dancefloor-destroying reswizzes. These mixes by Rude Crew and Debauched, that landed in my inbox a few days ago, are prime examples of this:

Rihanna - Rude Boy (Rude Crew Remix) by thebubbleboy

Rihanna - Rude Boy (Debauched's Fashionably Late Remix) by thebubbleboy

Also worth a spin are the Cosmic Dawn and DVW remixes:

Rihanna - Rude Boy (Cosmic Dawn Remix)



Rihanna - Rude Boy (DVW Remix)

4 comments:

Mop Top said...

Rude Crew (Mop Top, Destruction, Pachaco)

Chicagoooooooo

Unknown said...

Rude Crew. More like Poo Crew. Jk, much love mop

schmind said...

Debauched remix = immense.

Like yourself I care not for Rhianna or her Jeremey Kyle eligibility BUT this remix is my find of the week- lovin' it!

Anonymous said...

I am totally obsessed with this song. I get half way through and then skip back to the start again.