Friday, May 03, 2013

Dreams I Had Got Lost In The Dance


Today, a friend of mine introduced me to 'Dance With Me', the latest single from Dublin chamber pop duo Maud in Cahoots, and I've had it on loop for the past couple of hours.

I'm feeling a little silly that this fantastic act has been sitting more or less under my nose for the past couple of years, without me realising. Combining luscious instrumentation, gorgeous harmonies that remind of a softer Heathers and melancholy melodies worthy of the most lovelorn of Scandinavian chanteuses, sisters Zoe and Maud Reardon make music that stands apart from anything else I've encountered on the Dublin music scene.

'Dance With Me' is one part of a double A-side single taken from their new EP, on which they worked with Max Heyes. The other part is 'Make Me Right', which you can hear below.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great tune the video is so simple,so unusual really enjoyed it .Please keep them coming. Did you visit this EssaysWriters? :)