Friday, June 22, 2012

Welcome To The Inner Workings Of My Mind


One of the last posts I managed before my mysterious absence (Recuperation after suffering a porcupine to the heart. Probably) was about Ms Mr.

'Bones' remains an absolute favourite of mine, but it's their latest release 'Hurricane' which is really doing the business for them, even leading to a feature in the Guardian's New Band of the Day.

The mysterious pair still haven't 'revealed' their 'identities' and, if you ask me, that's a pretty risky strategy. I mean it didn't exactly pay dividends for iamamiwhoami or Monarchy.

In any case, with a major label deal behind them, it probably won't be too long until we see what exactly Ms and Mr look like.


What a fucking tune.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Josepher, I like this a lot. And the video is great. (I would not like someone to make a video of the inner workings of my mind.) Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Also, what is all this about a porcupine to the heart? A little jest? Or...

Unknown said...

Wait. Now I'm listening to Porcupine.

Unknown said...

THIS IS LYNDSAY BTW. WHY AM I SHOWING UP AS ANONYMOUS?

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsay. You're my first non-spam commenter in about twelve months. Even if you are anonymous. (It's fine. I totally understand. It's not cool to be seen here.)