Saturday, April 23, 2011

Local Heroes: Red Radar

Hello.

The lovely people from Red Radar let me go back in and shoot another video with them. This time I got to recommend some of my favourite Irish music at the moment, including James Vincent McMorrow, Laura Sheeran, Fight Like Apes and Bipolar Empire, all of whom I've managed to catch live the past few months and was suitably impressed by.

Joey Kavanagh from REDradar on Vimeo.


I also gave a shout out to The Casanova Wave, who I recently caught supporting Go Panda Go, but sadly that piece was a victim of the cutting room floor.

James Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) by Adventure Club Dubstep

Jenny Kelly - Fight Like Apes by anhuber1@gmail.com

Take Me Where She Sleeps by L A U R A S H E E R A N

Here's A Daisy For Good Luck... by The Casanova Wave

Feel That You Own It by Bipolar Empire



No comments: