Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I Don't Notice A Change

Remember circa 1996 when the question on everybody's lips was 'Who's your favourite Spice Girl?" Well, 15 years later (man, I'm old), I'm posing an equally divisive dilemma: Who's your favourite member of The xx?

Initially I thought mine was silky-voiced Oliver Sim, who I've always thought I would like to voice my inner monologue. Then Jamie Smith's remixes of Florence and the Machine and Adele led me to believe that in fact he was the brains of the operation.

Now comes Romy Madley Croft's rather impressive bid to hog the limelight in the form of her eerie collaboration with Creep on 'Days'.



CREEP (featuring Romy Madley Croft) - Days (Deadboy Remix) by hannahrad

CREEP featuring Romy xx - Days (Azari III Remix) by Hypetrak

At least I know it's not Baria.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME