Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I Don't Know About My Dreams

James Blake's eponymous debut is already well on its way to being one of this year's essential albums. Although a tad too 'leftfield' to receive much in the way of radio airplay here in Ireland, it's gonna be interesting to see what impact his mesmering post-dub soundscapes have on the music world this year.

New single 'The Wilhelm Scream' now comes flanked by this visual delight:

James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream from Alexander Brown on Vimeo.



James Blake - Lindesfarne (live on BBC Radio 1) by MSFRQZ

James Blake - Limit To Your Love by TheDropFather

2 comments:

TOny Ducks said...

i just cant believe music can be so good for so long, never ceases to amaze me, thanks for posting this sounds amazing

Anonymous said...

I just read a nice piece on him in New York so am finally going to check him out... On yer blog, like. I'll let you know what I think...