Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stomp. Stomp. I've Arrived.

In light of the fact that I once forced a little known track called 'Tik Tok' on anybody that crossed my path, insisting it represented the future of pop, I'm a little more conscious about jumping the gun when hailing pop princesses-in-waiting these days.

However, with the gurning expressions of Nicki Minaj, styling that teams Rihanna's ghetto princess with the obligatory Gaga-esque flourishes, provocative lyrics รก la Katy Perry, and a writing credit for Miley Cyrus's 'Party In The U.S.A.' under her belt, Jessie J certainly seems pretty perfect on paper.

I've been thrashing about my room to the Labrinth remix of her sass-heavy track 'Do It Like A Dude' the past few weeks and a video has now surfaced, which should secure Jessie plenty of airtime on music television.



Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude (Labrinth Remix) by PurplePR

Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude [Jakwob Remix] by PurplePR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah. She really is like the white Nicki Minaj.